What We Do
Leadership is a behavior, not a position.
Imagine having clarity and control around behaviors preventing you from living out the vision, mission, and values of your life and organization, as well as inspiring others.
Leadership can be learned. What if you could:
- Expose your negative thought patterns, limiting beliefs, and hidden lies
- Improve the impact your energy and thoughts have on performance and relationships
- Enjoy better wholebeing health and success for yourself and your teams
- Experience more empathy towards yourself and others
- Focus on building and maintaining trusting relationships.
We can help. We offer virtual and face-to-face engagements that include:
- Executive and other leadership 1-to-1 coaching
- Facilitated Training & Workshops
- Assessments to reveal the reality of today with support to bridge to your future
- LEADERSHIP PRACTICES INVENTORY® (LPI®)
- Emotional Intelligence EQ-i 2.0®
- Conversational Intelligence®
- Energy Leadership™ to support organizations and leaders
- inSPIREd Leadership
- ...and many more
Call us to learn about one of our programs below or let us co-create a customized solution with you based on your strengths and opportunities of today and the aspirations and results you want for your future.
- DeliberatePATHTM: 4 Secrets to Organizational Excellence
- Energetic Impact: Shifting the 7 Gears of Energy and Engagement
- Find and Foster Great Leaders: Leadership Academy
- DeliberateCARETM at the Barn: Equine Experiential Learning
People are your most valuable – and most expensive – asset in your organization.
What attracts people to an organization and what keeps them is often the result of what is said, done, and tolerated - aka valued – within an organization.
Three important questions to ask yourself about your teams and your organizational culture:
1. Are your people experiencing a deliberate culture aligned with your vision and values?
2. Who is minding the “store” when it comes to your culture and team dynamics, ensuring everyone is "walking the talk?"
3. Are your employees resilient, self-responsible, and working in harmony with one another or feeling overwhelmed, burned out, and leaving due to stress?
We can help you move from work groups to high-performing teams and infuse care and conversation into your culture to:
- Reduce conflict
- Eliminate drama
- Drive clarity around priorities and performance
Let us help you customize a solution to get your teams aligned, engaged, and mobilized for improved execution.
Change is constant. Change can be wonderful and something we initiate… (think promotion, new product launch, new baby, marriage) or change can be difficult and not something we ask for… (think death of a loved one, policy or process changes, loss of job, new boss or co-worker).
Whether your experiencing personal or professional change, the opportunity lies in your power to choose your response to the change…determine how you want to emerge on the other side of it.
Let us help you lead and navigate the changes in your life and work.
Coaching is a safe and supportive relationship that:
- Promotes openness, curiosity, and trust
- Integrates new and expanded learning
- Encourages growth and increased awareness
- Invites forward movement toward goals and results that can be sustained and celebrated for one’s best life and best work
Examples of coaching opportunities with us:
- 1-to-1 coaching (3-month, 6-month, and 12-month engagements)
- Workshops and Group coaching within a professional association or organization
- “Coffee With My Coach” on-site laser coaching for employees, especially during a crisis or change initiative
- “New Nurses Rock” Career Success program for new nurses and nurse leaders
- DeliberateCARETM at the Barn: Equine Assisted Coaching
After two decades working in healthcare, a Masters in Public Health and a focus on intentional, joyful workplace cultures, Vickie Mudra leverages over 30 years of leadership and development experience in both the public and private sectors. With her passion for serving professionals and organizations dedicated to the health and safety of others, she understands the critical importance of ensuring we have a happy, healthy, mission-ready workforce and believes everyone deserves to celebrate their best life and best work.
With a focus on self-care, the power of relationships, and helping people reconnect to their purpose, she would love to speak at your next event or facilitate a workshop and share what can happen when you ask:
"What if it could be different?”
Contact Vickie to design your custom event or learn more about her signature programs below.
- Discover Courage in CHOICES: What if it Could be Different
- Welcome to the New Kind of Superheroes: What’s Your Kryptonite?
- inSPIREd Excellence: What Matters Most
- Happy, Healthy, Mission-Ready Workforce: Build One. Thrive in One.
- 4 Stages of DeliberateCARE™: Build Amazing Relationships Using the Power of Conversations
- The Making and Retention of Great Leaders: Leadership Academy for High-Potential & Emerging Leaders